Course Content –
We start the course with An Introduction to the Microsoft Azure platform. Covering the foundation, taking a preview at each service, as well as how to piece them all together. By the end of this course, you will have a good understanding of what Microsoft Azure’s services are and be ready to dive deeper to build your skill levels. In this course, you will learn about all the topics covered in the interviews, course certification blueprint, including:
- Cloud concepts
- Core Azure services
- Privacy, compliance, and trust
Intended Audience –
- Non-technical students who have not got prior knowledge of cloud computing.
- Technical beginners with no prior knowledge of cloud computing
Expected Outcomes –
- Be able to describe cloud concepts using Azure.
- An understanding of Azure core services.
- Be able to monitor and understand the pricing of services and overall costs of using Azure.
- Be able to describe security concepts for products and service on Azure.
- Develop your understanding of privacy, compliance and trust for cloud infrastructure.